BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Aug 14, 2012) - Summer is the time for sun and fun and, of course, the quintessential beach party. Unfortunately, with Labor Day less than three weeks away, the days at the beach for many of us are numbered. "Don't fret," say the editors at Cheapflights.com, the online leader in finding and publishing travel deals. They've gone ahead and uncovered their Top 10 Party Beaches around the World. So, while Labor Day may mean the end of beach season in many places, the party goes on at these tropical hot spots.
Head to one of these five world-renown party beaches that have earned a spot on Cheapflights.com's Top 10 Party Beaches around the World to keep your celebration of sunshine and summer going strong:
- Ibiza, Spain - Some would consider Ibiza a mecca of the world club scene, earning it a spot at the top of this list. The party never ends on this island, making a name for itself as tourists come from all corners of the globe to sleep on the beach, dance to incessant and pulsing house beats, and get a little messy at foam parties that last until dawn.
- South Beach, Miami - College students and celebrities alike flock to South Beach for all the partying they could ever hope for -- right here in the States. Nikki Beach, an open-air club that transforms from an upscale restaurant to a sizzling dance club once the sun sets, is a must. The partying doesn't always take place on the beach, per se, but the many clubs in the area are so hot, it's like you never left the sandy shore. The multi-level club Mansion has dance floors (plural!), bars and VIP rooms, and comes with the chance to mingle with models and music stars. It's a little on the exclusive side, but, if you do manage to get in, you'll dance the night away among the rich and the beautiful.
- White Beach, Boracay, Philippines - This beach at Boracay used to be so notorious for wild behavior that its visitors were sworn to secrecy -- to keep this gem a private pleasure. Word got out eventually (of course), but the party scene hasn't been dialed back a single bit. When night falls, this incredible beach comes to life. There are amazing fire dancing shows and fireworks, live bands and parties that last from dusk until dawn. There's a great variety of clubs and bars along the beach, so no matter what kind of music you're interested in, you'll find a great place to hang out where the dance floor is never empty.
- Gordon Beach, Tel Aviv, Israel - This may come as a surprise, but this Middle Eastern city has some of the most vibrant nightlife the world has to offer. Known as "the city that doesn't stop," it offers ample opportunities for you to let your hair down and just go with the flow -- hitting up party after party after party. With 16 beaches to choose from, there is no end of possibilities to find some fun. If in doubt about where to start, head to Gordon Beach, the middle of all the action.
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa, Cyprus - If what you're hoping for is the chance to start your day on a beautiful beach with loud music and an incredible view, then look no further. There are foam parties, DJ sets and bikini competitions along with constant partying, drinking and dancing. Nissi Beach is a gem and, if you have the stamina to keep up with the best of them, you should definitely give it a go.
Rounding out the list of our top party beaches are: Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia; Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand; Psarou Beach, Mykonos Island, Greece; Zrće Beach, Novalja, Croatia and Palolem Beach, Goa, India. To read the fun details on these party hot spots and Cheapflights.com's complete list of Top 10 Party Beaches around the World, visit news.cheapflights.com/top-10-party-beaches-around-the-world.
About Cheapflights Media
Cheapflights Media is an international media network helping over 11 million visitors a month find top travel deals. Our Cheapflights brand was launched in 1996 and pioneered the online comparison of flight deals for users. Today, users compare a wide range of deals from hundreds of partners including online travel agents, consolidators and airlines to find the very best flight deals. With a mission to be the starting point for travel, Cheapflights works to deliver the industry's best airfare bargains, expert tips and inspiration. There are currently Cheapflights sites in the U.K., U.S., Canada, Germany, Australia & New Zealand, France, Italy and Spain. For more information, visit www.cheapflights.com. Our newest brand, Momondo, is a leading travel search engine for finding comprehensive worldwide pricing and availability on airfares. Winner of several awards, the site is ideal for users on specific travel schedules. For more information, visit momondo.com.