DES MOINES, IA--(Marketwire - Mar 6, 2013) - CDS Global, a leader in end-to-end business process outsourcing, today announced the launch of its consumer data acquisition solution, Prospect Insights. This prospect database and consulting solution harnesses basic demographic information, lifestyle and interest attributes, email addresses, and response propensity metrics from more than 220 million U.S. consumers to provide acquisition lists, customer profiling and predictive modeling and scoring capabilities.
"CDS Global is in a unique position in the customer data marketplace to offer a solution such as Prospect Insights due to its proven experience in managing a database of 150 million subscribers for nearly 60 percent of the U.S. consumer magazine industry -- and to a growing number of nonprofit organizations," said Charlie Swift, vice president of marketing analysis and operations at Hearst Magazines. "Understanding who our loyal customers are is critical. That CDS Global can leverage its understanding and provide actionable data back to its clients means greater efficiency and stronger customer relationships."
Prospect Insights enables consumer marketing professionals to effectively use marketing dollars by targeting the right prospects the first time, which drives higher response rates and protects brand identity by segmenting out unintended audiences.
"CDS Global brings 40 years of experience managing the consumer relationships of leading brands across many industries," said Kristin Runyan, chief product officer at CDS Global. "We have the unique ability to provide a clear view of a brand's customer base by employing a technology solution that delivers efficiency and value. We understand our clients' customers and can help brands maximize their data by identifying prospects who are the most probable to respond to an offer, ultimately increasing their ROI and protecting their brand integrity."
As a full-service prospect acquisition solution, Prospect Insights encompasses three offerings that enable marketers to more specifically define prospective customers who are most likely to engage with their brand and purchase.
- Acquisition Lists: Target ideal prospective customers based on known attributes of your existing customers
- Customer Profiles: Generate profiles by analyzing existing customers to identify prospects that mirror your best customers
- Predictive Response Modeling: Combine profiling with more in-depth predictive modeling of current customers and campaigns to develop a detailed picture of potential prospects based on tendencies, behaviors and response propensities for engaging and purchasing from the brand.
- Complete U.S. consumer data encompassing more than 220 million consumers and over 500 demographic and interest attributes
- List rental order delivery within 24-hour timeframe
- Complete customer profiles
- Predictive response modeling driven from advanced algorithms
- Secure data transfer
- CDS Global and external client data integration
Learn more about Prospect Insights at cds-global.com.
About CDS Global
For 40 years, CDS Global has been the leader in end-to-end business process outsourcing to multiple industries, delivering an array of innovative and flexible eCommerce, order management, fulfillment, payment processing and marketing services. The company's comprehensive and integrated suite of solutions maximizes the value of data, effectively managing the interactions that CDS Global clients have with their customers and creating a positive impact on each organization's bottom line.
CDS Global is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies. Corporate headquarters are in Des Moines, Iowa, with offices in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Find out more about CDS Global:
CDS Global By the Numbers [video]
Join CDS Global on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.