HUNTSVILLE, AL--(Marketwire - Sep 10, 2012) - Cabinet (formerly Cabinet NG), provider of electronic document management and workflow management software, today announced it has signed Value Added Reseller (VAR) agreements with five new companies, helping to further expand its regional and vertical reach across the country. The agreement will allow each company to include all Cabinet products in their service offerings to help clients transition to paperless operations. Joining the Cabinet family are:
- ACCESSDocs - a service bureau located in Elgin, IL, provides scanning conversion services. With Cabinet, they can now offer an easy way for their clients to access and manage documents after they are scanned.
- American Document Securities - a full service records management company located in Atlanta, GA, specializing in paper document storage and destruction. Adding Cabinet products and services to their existing offerings allows them to provide a new option for their customers needing a better way to manage documents. Services include shredding, storage, imaging, data vaulting, recycling, and EDM systems.
- MidwestECM - a content management solution provider located in Kansas City, MO with a focus on helping companies automate their business processes. The company gives Cabinet added presence in MO, KS, NE, and IA, where they are known as experts in document management software and consulting. Target markets include insurance, manufacturing, education, health and government, with a specific focus on AP/AR and HR solutions, and new business processing.
- TOSS Corporation - located in Framingham, MA, the company provides hosting services for a wide variety of customers and will offer Cabinet SAFE with their existing product line, primarily as a hosted application.
- Viburnum Consulting Inc. - a consulting and solutions firm located in Philadelphia, PA, the company's primary focus is change management, mergers and acquisitions, and application software implementation for a variety of industries.
"As a Cabinet reseller, we receive a multitude of benefits including training and support. We went through a specifically tailored implementation and training process to help us get up to speed on their products, and Cabinet provides ongoing support and training as needed," said Renee Keener, president & CEO, American Document Securities, Inc. "Cabinet's products expand the footprint of our services, allowing us to become an all-inclusive vendor for our customers. Being able to offer both installed and cloud-based versions of SAFE allows us to provide a solution that will best fit our client's needs."
Cabinet's strategy for growing its existing channel base is to fully cover the North American market. Adding high quality VARs provides the necessary product expertise to assist the client in making a smooth transition to paperless operations. Service bureaus, IT consulting companies, dedicated document management sales companies, and developers of complementary software products are all Cabinet VAR candidates.
"Many of our customers are losing their paper, costing them time, money, and most often there is penalty incurred. Others are just trying to do more with fewer resources available to them," said David Vickers, CEO, MidwestECM. "Our success has been in our ability to understand the current needs and future direction of our customers and deliver cost efficient document services to fit those needs. Being a Cabinet reseller allows us to offer a stable product with many feature rich capabilities right out of the box, including workflow -- all at a very attractive price point."
"There are a number of key factors driving businesses to adopt electronic document management and workflow software systems, and while there are many options to choose from, the one key ingredient most businesses seek before making their final decision is a trusted partner who will provide the expertise and support required to move the business from Point A to Point B," said Jon Clark, VP Sales, Cabinet. "Businesses will always look for better ways to manage and process their documents, and Cabinet remains committed to continued growth through the development of highly qualified VARs, who provide our installed and cloud-based solutions to the marketplace."
For more information about Cabinet's reseller program or to become a Cabinet VAR, visit: http://www.cabinetpaperless.com/reseller-program.
Cabinet's document management software brings efficiency, security, and accessibility to small-and mid-sized businesses. Its core product combines document management with workflow, scheduling, and file sharing that allows organizations to manage tasks and support secure collaboration with centrally managed and instantly accessible documents. Advanced integration technology ensures smooth workflow and seamless connection to many existing business and third-party applications. Cabinet's industry specific configurations help businesses quickly attain a paperless office that scales with business growth and delivers bottom-line savings. Products can be installed on-premises or online in a hosted SaaS configuration. For more information, visit: www.cabinetpaperless.com, www.twitter.com/cabinetSAFE, www.facebook.com/cabinetpaperless, and www.youtube.com/user/CabinetPaperless.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.