REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 13, 2012) -
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, and Constellation Research have teamed up to host a webinar on how to use gamification to influence brand advocates, which will take place on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012, 10:00 a.m. Pacific.
- In this webinar, Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer of Bunchball, and R "Ray" Wang, recognized industry expert and analyst for Constellation Research, will explore how to leverage game mechanics to increase loyalty among disengaged consumers.
- This webinar will also explore the future of customer engagement and gamification, including:
- How to enable your marketing organization to make a shift from transactions to engagement.
- Developing new methods of furthering relationships, crafting longer-term engagement and creating transformational business models.
- Additionally, they'll look at several use cases addressing companies' shift in focus from traditional to digital marketing strategies, specifically to drive audience and community engagement and customer loyalty.
- As gamification continues to mark its territory as a powerful marketing tactic, it plays a key role in driving incentive and behavior management for consumer brands.
- Register for The Gamification of Customer Engagement here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=511172&sessionid=1&key=C85263642CA9986082C058A2C166FCDF&partnerref=dan&sourcepage=register
- Date: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012
- Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
Quote attributed to Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer, Bunchball:
"Traditional marketing tactics no longer work and customers are becoming increasingly disengaged. Gamification is the only way to truly sustain customer loyalty and engagement. We look forward to shedding light on how gamification is changing the way marketers view their digital strategies and the long-term value that gamification provides."
Quote attributed to R "Ray" Wang, CEO and principle analyst, Constellation Research:
"Companies have always dealt with audience disengagement and corporate messages devoid of meaning and value. Research shows that gamification is a viable means to creating company engagement, and we'll take it a step further in our webinar by discussing how to create loyal brand advocates that make an impact in any organization."
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.