SOURCE: BlueWater Technologies
SOUTHFIELD, MI--(Marketwire - Sep 25, 2012) - BlueWater Technologies, a national provider of Meeting & Event Technology, Digital Media Solutions, Audio Visual Integration, and Custom Fixtures and Displays, to highlight new technology at its annual 2012 Tech Expo at The Fillmore Detroit on Wednesday, September 26, 2012.
BlueWater Technologies' Annual Tech Expo is where professionals go each year to see the latest technology for events, experiential marketing, permanent installations, retail environments and more. This is an exciting year at the 2012 Tech Expo with new technology from BlueWater Technologies, Infocus, Barco, MultiTouch, Biamp Systems, AMX, and many other vendors.
Attendees will have access to BlueWater's newly released VISION, one of the largest HD digital multicam systems in the U.S. Designed by industry veterans and engineered to maintain a minimal footprint with major results, VISION provides the clarity and quality you expect from network television HD cameras. Technicians have the control, flexibility and reliability required to execute flawless events when using VISION.
There will also be hands-on experiential marketing technology, developed by BlueWater, including:
- Interactive gaming apps and technology solutions ideal for live events, tradeshows, mobile tours, and other opportunities where you can engage customers and drive new business.
- Social media feed featuring Twitter and SMS postings, demonstrating how you can use one or more social media outlets to display and measure who is talking about your company, whether it's clients or employees.
- Digital signage technology powered by Scala is placed throughout the venue. Onsite, BlueWater will manage the content with updates and make in-sync announcements to multiple signage screens.
- Digital Reservation System is an ideal for restaurants ready to embrace technology, such as using SMS to alert patrons when their table is ready.
- Technology for banking and other customer-centric businesses including instant calls to action, access to personalized messages, and a digital signage solution designed to generate personalized messaging based on demographics.
"The technology we are displaying this year is ideal for marketers, IT professionals, event planners, operations and facilities managers, producers and other professionals involved in driving new business or managing communications," says BlueWater Technologies' Director of Marketing John Rose. "We have 30 vendors who engage attendees and demonstrate the new technology available today as well as what is coming ahead. It's an opportunity for BlueWater to showcase what we can do and the technologies that make it happen."
Pre-register for BlueWater Technologies' 2012 Tech Expo today or register onsite.
BlueWater Technologies' Annual 2012 Tech Expo
Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. eastern time
The Fillmore Detroit with complimentary valet
Learn about new and upcoming technology, solutions and services from industry leaders.
Participate in our educational sessions on digital signage, digital media, mobile marketing, and conference room technology.
See Detroit sensation Jill Jack perform during our reception from 4:30 - 7:00p.m.
Register today to see how BlueWater puts on a live event at The Fillmore Detroit on September 26th, with special guests Jill Jack and the Detroit Circus Performers. There will be food and beverages, educational sessions, and networking throughout the day. Visit the 2012 Tech Expo website to learn more.
About BlueWater Technologies
Driven by technology, BlueWater Technologies has more than 25 years experience of helping its clients connect with millions of customers and employees every day with its innovative technology solutions. Initially established as a custom AV rental and staging house, BlueWater evolved into a national provider of Meeting & Event Technology, Digital Media, Audio Visual Integration, and Custom Displays and Fixtures. BlueWater specializes in the design, engineering and implementation of custom technology solutions for live events, video conferencing, experiential marketing, interactive displays, lead generation capabilities, and more that exceeds its clients' expectations. Learn more about BlueWater at www.BlueWaterTech.com.