NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Jul 18, 2012) - CommPRO.biz, the global online community bringing together buyers and sellers of PR and integrated marketing communications services, next week publishes a Special "Olympics & Branding" Edition of .Biz Builder magazine. Sneak previews are available here. The July/August "Olympics & Branding" Edition offers over 18 exclusive business-building features, including:
- "Olympic Gold: GE Grows Its Global Brand as Top London 2012 Olympic Sponsor," an exclusive interview with Peter Foss, President of Olympic Sponsorship at GE (Preview)
- "London's Burning: Controversy Heats Up Over Protecting the Olympic Brand," by Marco Bertini, Professor of Marketing, London School of Business (Preview)
- Branding Special Section, including "Branding FAQs," "Branding Myths Exposed" and "How to Work with a Branding Agency" (Preview)
- "What Olympic Teams Teach Business Leaders," by Mark de Rond, Ph.D., author, "There Is an I in Team"
- "What Hollywood Teaches Business: How to Find Your Brand Story," by Laurence Vincent, Director of The Brand Studio, United Talent Agency (UTA)
The digital magazine presents exclusive business-building features in an interactive format that is social-media enabled. The latest issue reached 180,000+ readers. It is available on a variety of online platforms viewable on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices. The "Olympics & Branding" special issue officially launches on Monday, July 23, 2012 -- but early online previews of select articles are available now here: Preview.
CommPRO.biz is the global online community bringing together buyers and sellers of PR and integrated marketing communications services. Its founders include Bruce Merchant (Chairman & Chief Strategy Officer), Fay Shapiro (Publisher), Todd Fabacher (Chief Information Architect) and Brian Pittman (Content Director). The team brings together a wealth of experience in publishing and services targeted to the business and communications sectors -- including advertising, investor relations, public relations and marketing, as well as purchasers of services in those areas. For further information, visit us online at: