SOURCE: Bhava Communications
BERKELEY, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 10, 2012) - Bhava Communications, a leading edge integrated marketing, public relations and brand identity agency, today announced that it has been honored in the first half of this year with numerous awards for excellence in public relations and marketing. The firm was recognized with Silver and Bronze Stevies® from the 2012 American Business Awards (ABA); won four honors from the 2012 Hermes Awards in the Platinum and Gold categories; and was also named a 2012 Sabre Gold Award finalist.
Wins Two Stevies from the ABA
- Bhava's integrated communications campaign for Cloudera won the Silver Stevie award for Communications/PR Campaign of the Year in the B2B Marketing category in the 10th Annual Stevies American Business Awards.
- Hope Nicora, Director at Bhava Communications, received a Bronze Stevie award in the Communications Professional of the Year category for excellence in driving media relations strategy on the Cloudera campaign.
The Stevies honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide. The 10th Annual American Business Awards is the premier business awards program in the United States and was judged by more than 140 multidisciplinary executives.
Wins Two Hermes Platinum and Two Hermes Gold Awards
- Bhava won two Hermes Platinum awards in the following categories:
- Best Product Launch, for the agency's highly effective launch of the company Pure Storage from stealth together with its Pure Storage FlashArray product.
- Best e-Newsletter, for the production -- content, layout, design and coding -- of Cloudera's monthly newsletter.
- Bhava also received two Hermes Gold awards in the following categories:
- Video/Training, for excellence in the production of Cloudera training videos.
- Video/Marketing, for excellence in the production of Cloudera product demo videos.
Hermes Creative Awards are given to exceptional corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, web-based innovators and freelancers. Nominees are selected based on stellar performance in one of twelve categories, including integrated marketing, design, advertising and media relations. Bhava Communications was selected among 4,700 entries.
Sabre Awards Finalist
- Bhava has also been recognized as a Gold finalist in the following category:
- Technology - Software and Services, for its integrated communications (PR, AR, social media) campaign to launch Pure Storage from stealth and launch its Pure Storage FlashArray.
Organized by the Holmes Report, the Sabre Awards are the world's largest public relations awards competition. Sabre gold status is awarded to those entries that uphold the highest standards of creativity, integrity and effectiveness.
"We are honored that both our agency's work and our valued team members have been recognized by such prestigious awards organizations alongside other industry leaders," said Elizabeth Zaborowska, founder and CEO at Bhava. "The Bhava team's unwavering commitment to excellence continues to drive the success of our client engagements and the ongoing achievements of the agency. We are also fortunate to be working with high caliber clients who understand the business value of partnering closely with us to execute highly nuanced PR and integrated marketing."
About Bhava Communications
Bhava Communications is a leading-edge integrated marketing, public relations and branding agency that specializes in serving information technology, enterprise, B2B and consumer goods and services companies at every stage, from pre-launch startups to large public enterprises. Bhava (rhymes with "java") delivers a holistic and social approach to communications, leveraging strong relationships and integrating social media outlets and tools, online communities, creative marketing and PR campaigns and in-person events to enrich brand identities and ensure its clients are part of the conversation across all relevant platforms. www.bhavacom.com
Connect with Bhava Communications: