INDIANAPOLIS, IN--(Marketwire - Sep 5, 2012) - Attention videophiles: DarbeeVision, Inc., a pioneering company in the field of digital image enhancement, will be displaying the future of home entertainment at CEDIA Expo 2012. Consumers are always looking to take their entertainment experiences to the next level, and DarbeeVision has found a way to do just that. The company's new TV accessory product, the Darblet, enhances HDMI video in real time. In the form of a small HDMI video processor mini-box device, DarbeeVision's Darblet embeds real depth information into a video stream, bringing unparalleled levels of perceived depth, clarity and realism for video.
About the size of an iPhone, the Darblet is an easy to use accessory that will process any HDMI output, resulting in an unparalleled and addictive visual experience. Users claim that Darbee does for images what Dolby does for sound.
From Industry Experts to User Forums -- The Accolades Say it All!
- "As a longtime videophile, I truly find myself in uncharted territory with the Darblet. Video enhancement tools are readily available everywhere and I'm usually at the forefront of the war against them. The Darblet has certainly changed that for me. This is a tool I've already recommended to every one of my videophile friends as a must own and I pass that same recommendation on to you."
- "It just pops off the screen."
- "It's jaw dropping!"
- "Really quite amazing. It's like when you get your vision checked and they are trying different lenses... you do not know until you see the comparisons what you were missing."
CEDIA Demos -- all streaming on top-of-the-line HDTV panels
- Blu-ray: Ultra High Quality movie content
- Glasses-Free 3D: Darbee Visual Presence and PureDepth Multi Layer Display
- Video Goggles: Virtual Reality and Gaming
- Gaming: 2D and 3D
- Microscopy: Digital Display of Magnified Images
- Security Camera: Live Video Surveillance
Stay tuned -- Next up for DarbeeVision is the release of its new flagship video processor, which will be unveiled in Q2 2013. This video processor for the high end market is being designed with Ciro Design, a world class, award winning design firm. This exciting new product boasts a sleek design, landscape oriented cell phone sized LCD multi-touch screen, multiple inputs, internet access and remote reprogammability. It features a first in kind video EQ display that displays spatial frequency band information to allow the user to visualize video information passing through the unit, in real time -- similar to how audio equalizers display audio frequencies. Prototypes will be on display at the CEDIA show.
Connect with DarbeeVision
See it for yourself! DarbeeVision will be on the CEDIA show floor from September 5-8 in booth #712. To learn more, please visit www.darbeevision.com or stop by DarbeeVision's Facebook page. DarbeeVision will be giving away a free Darblet on Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the show. Stop by DarbeeVision's booth #712. Click here for more details.
DarbeeVision was founded by entrepreneur Paul Darbee, a seasoned industry veteran who pioneered the first preprogrammed universal remote control. In 1985, Darbee was one of the founders of Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) and was awarded the first of numerous patents in universal remote control technology. Today he holds more than 40 patents with several more pending. In 2006 and 2011, DarbeeVision was awarded patents for its visual computing process known as Darbee Visual Presence™.
DarbeeVision's proven technology is suitable for a wide range of applications. The technology suite includes: an FPGA based chip set; an FPGA based reference design; an FPGA based video processor module; and the Darbee IP Block™, a hardware IP block for licensing to be used in embedded applications.
The privately held company is headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif. For further information call 657-600-8241 or visit www.DarbeeVision.com.
All DarbeeVision™, Darbee™ patents, trademarks, copyrights and licensing are a product of DarbeeVision Inc.