SOURCE: Bal Harbour Shops
BAL HARBOUR, FL--(Marketwire - Oct 11, 2012) - Dazzling, alluring, elegant and beguiling: Those are just some of the words that can be used to describe the more than 60 auction lots -- valued at more than $300,000 -- donated by Bal Harbour Shops' generous fashion and jewelry brands for one of the most anticipated events of the year -- Destination Fashion. All of the proceeds will benefit The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis.
To celebrate the unveiling on the charity auction items and get a jump start on the bidding, Bal Harbour Shops will host a kick-off party on Thursday, October 25 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Each participating store will have its auction merchandise prominently displayed, along with a bid sheet to give supporters 15 days to place competing bids for their favorite items. The prize goes to the highest bidder the night of Destination Fashion on Saturday, November 10, raising the bar on competitive shopping, and all for a good cause.
Dazzling Diamonds for Her
- This beautiful lady's Harry Winston diamond timepiece from the Avenue Collection features a yellow gold case with diamonds on the bezel, lugs and attachments. (Valued at $34,800)
- Every Audrey Hepburn wannabe will be swooning over Tiffany & Co.'s Legacy Collection Buckle Earrings. (Valued at $11,400)
For the GQ guy
- For the optimum fit, Kiton offers a made-to-measure suit. (Valued at $8,000)
- Get away from it all with a Brunello Cucinelli weekender bag from the fall/winter collection in calf leather and features top handles and palladium hardware. (Valued at $3,905.
- Brioni offers a quintessential navy blue 2-button notch lapel Parlamento Blazer. (Valued at $4,500)
- Officine Panerai's Miami Special Edition 2012 Luminor Marina timepiece. The back features an engraving of South Beach's Art Deco Skyline. (Valued at $5,700)
- Impeccably constructed inside and out, this Brooks Brothers made-to-measure suit offers a distinguished look for every occasion. (Valued at $2,500)
- IWC Aquatimer watch (Valued at $6,600)
- Explore the world of Breguet with a three-night trip for two to Paris. Your visit to the City of Lights begins with a first-class flight. Once you arrive, you will spend your days in luxury accommodations and dine at the finest Parisian restaurants. While there, visit the Breguet Museum at Place Vendome and receive a private guided tour by Emmanuel Breguet. Minimum bid $20,000 for this once-in-a-lifetime trip. (Valued at $35,000)
- Stella McCartney fans will clamor for a chance to meet the British fashion designer at one of two fashion shows. We're auctioning off two tickets to the Stella McCartney Resort or Pre-Fall fashion show in New York, plus a new suiting look from the chic Resort 2013 collection. (Valued at $4,500)
- Enjoy a $1,500 shopping spree at Trina Turk Bal Harbour, then get away from it all with a five-night stay at the St. Regis Princeville Resort in Kauai, Hawaii. And, spend the day in the Trina Turk beachside cabana. (Valued at $8,800)
Gifts That Keep on Giving
- Salvatore Ferragamo's donation is sure to be a shoe-in with the ladies. The Italian luxury footwear designer is auctioning off a pair of women's shoes each month for an entire year! This treat for your tootsies is valued at $6,000.
- Wrap yourself in Diane Von Furstenberg all year long. Indulge in DVF ready-to-wear clothing and accessories that will keep you glamorous through resort, spring, pre-fall and fall. Each season the winning bidder will be treated to one look. (Valued at $3,200)
- Gee Beauty offers six SkinCeuticals Ultimate Oxygen facials, one Clarisonic Miami, one Clarisonic Opal, SkinCeuticals anti-aging hydrating firming skincare regime. Also included, Talika eye products, Gee Beauty cosmetic brushes and cosmetic bags. (Valued at $3,000)
- Enjoy a champagne VIP shopping experience with three of your closest friends and a $2,000 gift card to be used toward the exclusive Precious Collection at Anne Fontaine's Bal Harbour boutique. (Valued at $2,250)
Here Comes the Bride
Make your fairy tale dreams come true in timeless elegance from the Carolina Herrera bridal collection. This Belvedere gown features panels of silk faille with a corseted bodice to accentuate the waist. Carolina Herrera's expert tailoring service will customize your dress for the perfect fit on your perfect day. (Valued at $7,990)
Got a Need for Speed?
Gentlemen or ladies, start your engines! Neiman Marcus is offering an exciting day with Venezuelan IndyCar Drive EJ Viso. You and a guest will receive total access to one of the Florida 2013 races, as well as a tour of EJ's official race car, passes to the pit and radio headsets to listen in on what is being said. But wait, there's more! The package, valued at $2,500, comes with his and hers luxury watches by Orefici, EJ Viso's official time keeper.
No woman can resist adding another handbag to her collection and we've got a spectacular collection on the auction block. Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bottega Veneta, Chloé, Cesare Paciotti, Fendi, Oscar De La Renta, Oxygene, Roberto Cavalli, Todd's, Valentino and Versace are among those auctioning off purses from their spectacular collections.
The bidding for these, and dozens of other items, begins on Thursday, October 25 and continues until the winner is announced on November 10 at Destination Fashion. The items will be on display to the public in each of the Bal Harbour stores in the weeks leading up to the main event.
Destination Fashion will feature Latin heartthrob Enrique Iglesias. Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour will present Emilio Pucci's Spring 2013 collection by designer Peter Dundas. Legendary newsman Tom Brokaw is the Master of Ceremonies. He will be joined by honorary co-chairs, Academy Award winning actor Tommy Lee Jones and his wife Dawn Jones, as well as international polo sensation Ignacio "Nacho" Figueras and his wife Delfina Blaquier.
While the fashion show dinner tickets are sold out, 8:30 p.m. party tickets, which include the concert, still has limited availability. All bidders must be present on November 10 to post the highest bid.
For more information on tickets contact Stephanie Sayfie Aagaard, director of corporate relations, marketing & events for Miami Project at (305) 243-4656 or email: email@example.com
For a complete list of charity auction items go to http://balharbourshops.com/images/stories/BHS-DF-AUCTION.pdf