LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Nov 12, 2012) - SharePoint Conference 2012 - Axceler, a pioneer in enterprise collaboration governance, administration and migration solutions, today announced ControlPoint Change Manager, a new product that enables IT administrators to easily manage change across SharePoint 2010 environments. Administrators can easily copy and restructure sites and content as well as deploy and manage workflows to respond to changing business needs. In addition, administrators can analyze content type and web part usage. ControlPoint Change Manger will be demonstrated at SharePoint Conference 2012, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, November 12-15 in Booth 813.
ControlPoint Change Manger helps organizations seamlessly, copy, or restructure content from an intuitive user interface simplifying content migration and restructuring tasks with point-and-click controls. Content, configuration, security settings, and metadata are maintained during content management tasks.
"SharePoint administrators need the ability to deploy and report on SharePoint components like web parts, workflows, and content types across SharePoint environments, specifically between development, staging, and production environments," says Gail Shlansky, Senior Director of Product Management for Axceler. "Now they can make updates to any site, site collection, or list. With ControlPoint Change Manager, customers have the ability to respond quickly to policy and organization changes while preserving data integrity."
Features and capabilities include:
- Intuitive interface to manage and restructure SharePoint content within or across all farms, servers, and different locations with full fidelity.
- Copy content from one source to multiple destinations in order to quickly distribute changes across multiple sites or SharePoint environments.
- Granular control -- the ability to filter, configure, and refine content sets -- allowing for detailed staging and planning.
- Leverage online and offline editing as well as data transformation using Excel spreadsheets, putting some control over data in the hands of the users who know the data.
- Move content across development, staging, and production environments to reduce deployment time windows, improve IT productivity, and populate development environments with sample production content.
- Manage, deploy and report on SharePoint artifacts like web parts, workflows, and content types.
ControlPoint Change Manager will be generally available in early first quarter, 2013. The introductory price will be $5,100 which includes maintenance. There is a pre-order promotion price of $2,975 which is in effect now through December 15th, 2012. Please contact Axceler Sales for more information.
Axceler is an expert in governance, administration, and migration for social enterprise collaboration platforms. ControlPoint, Axceler's award-winning flagship product, is used by almost 3,000 organizations worldwide to govern their SharePoint environments, on-prem and in the cloud. Axceler is headquartered in Woburn, MA, USA, with offices in Redmond, Los Angeles, London and Sydney. For more information, visit http://www.axceler.com.
Axceler and Axceler ControlPoint are registered trademarks. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.