SOURCE: Cygnus Business Media
FORT ATKINSON, WI--(Marketwire - Oct 20, 2011) - EMS World Magazine, the leading monthly publication for the EMS market, has announced the winners of the 2011 Top Innovation Awards, which recognize the industry's most innovative products of the year. This year's winners are:
* Airtraq LLC: AWDR
* ASAP: LifeGuard
* Benchmade Knife Company: 915 Triage
* Crestline Coach: Sprinter ICON
* Demers: ECOSMART Electrical Management System
* DRS Technologies: ARMOR X7 Rugged Mobile Solutions
* Emergency Products + Research: Improved Traction Device (ITD)
* Enerspect Medical Solutions: AccuVein
* ESO Solutions: ESO QuickSpeak
* HoverTech International: HoverMatt Air Transfer System
* Laerdal: MamaNatalie
* OGSI: MOGS-100 Trailer
* OmniGlow LLC: StyLite Devices
* O-Two Medical Technologies Inc.: Single Use CPAP Device
* Physio-Control, Inc.: ReadyLink 12-Lead ECG
* Smiths Medical ASD, Inc.: Pneupac paraPAC Plus ventilator
* Syndaver Labs: Syndaver Synthetic Human
* Teleflex: ISIS HVT Convertible Endotracheal Tube
* The Intubate Mate: The Anaconda Flat
* T.H.E. Medical: Sally Tube
"This year's show proved that despite a challenging economy, EMS manufacturers are committed to developing and enhancing the products that assist all EMS professionals in delivering outstanding patient care," says Scott Cravens, publisher of EMS World.
The Cygnus Public Safety Group is the largest media source for first responders in America, with over one million unique monthly website visitors, 200,000 magazine subscribers and more than 30,000 show attendees. It includes EMS World Magazine, EMS World Expo and EMSWorld.com.
Cygnus Business Media reaches millions of professionals annually. As one of America's top business-to-business media companies, Cygnus is leading the way in providing targeted content to top decision-makers and organizations. The company's corporate initiatives and organizational architecture are built with one goal: fully engaging audiences in Aviation, Building & Construction and Public Safety & Security, as well as Diversified Industries such as agriculture, transportation, printing, accounting and vending.
The preceding is an American Business Media Editorial Exclusive issued via Marketwire. Neither the ABM nor Marketwire are responsible for the content of the preceding document.
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the association of business information providers, delivering business intelligence to industry professionals worldwide, including Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway. Its 300 plus member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 6,000 print and online titles and over 1,000 trade shows, with well over $26 billion in annual revenues.