SOURCE: Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM)
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world's leading gaming suppliers to a total of 119 members.
The new AGEM members are:
- CSA Group, based in Toronto, is an independent, not-for-profit membership association that, through its certification process, is dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability.
- EWA Cyber Security, based in Herndon, Va., satisfies its clients' needs with a comprehensive range of services, including initial needs assessments, policy development, network and product testing, monitoring and training.
- Genesis Interactive Technologies, based in Las Vegas, offers a full line of table game products for the casino industry, including chips, dice, cards, tables, layouts, systems and online games.
- Impact LCD, based in San Diego, is a division of Impact Components and is a supplier of high-quality LCD display products.
- JCS Technologies, based in Las Vegas, has more than 16 years of history providing the gaming industry with cables, wire harnesses, printed circuit boards and mechanical assemblies.
- Southwest Fabricators, based in El Cajon, Calif., is a full-service contract manufacturer specializing in precision sheet metal fabrication and turn-key assembly for a variety of industries.
- Zitro, based in Luxembourg, is a global leader in video bingo machines with placements in Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Luxembourg, Italy and the U.S.
AGEM is an international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.
The current AGEM membership roster, 119 strong, is a who's who of the supplier segment of the global gaming industry: AGEM Gold Members: Aristocrat Technologies, Aruze Gaming America, Austrian Gaming Industries, Bally Technologies, International Game Technology (IGT), Intralot S.A., Konami Gaming, Lottomatica / GTECH / Spielo International, SHFL Entertainment, Scientific Games, Video Gaming Technologies (VGT) and WMS Gaming. AGEM Silver Members: Action Gaming, American Gaming Systems (AGS), Casino Technology, Gaming Partners International, JCM Global, MEI, Multimedia Games, Suzo-Happ Group, TCSJohnHuxley, Wells-Gardner Electronics and Zitro. AGEM Bronze Members: Abbiati Casino Equipment, AC Slots (ACS), Acres 4.0, Ainsworth Game Technology, Alfastreet, Astro Corp., Bingotimes Digital Technology, Cadillac Jack, Cammegh Limited, Cantor Gaming, CastNET, Cole Kepro International, Crane Payment Solutions / CashCode / Money Controls, Diamond Game, DigiDeal, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Galaxy Gaming, Gaming Support, Glory (U.S.A.) Inc., Incredible Technologies, Inspired Gaming, Interblock USA, Iverson Gaming Systems, JPM International, Jumbo Technology, Matsui Gaming Machine Co., Modern Gaming, Patriot Gaming & Electronics, Quixant Ltd., Reel Games and Table Trac. AGEM Associate Members: 3M Touch Systems, Advantech-Innocore, Assurance Ltd., BBIN, Carmanah Signs, Casino Enterprise Management, Cooper Levenson, CSA Group, Cybertec Gaming Systems, Daktronics, DiTronics Financial Services, DynaGraphic Printing, Elite Casino Products, Esterline Advanced Input Systems, EWA Cyber Security, Eurocoin, Flextronics, Fox Rothschild, FutureLogic, Gaming Capital Group, Gary Platt Manufacturing, Gemaco, Inc., Genesis Interactive Technologies, Global Cash Access, Global Gaming Group (G3), Grand Products Nevada, Greenberg Traurig, Hanco Technologies, Howard & Howard, IDX, Impact LCD, Intel, IPS, James Industries, JCS Technologies, KEY-BAK, Kontron, Leap Forward Gaming, Lewis & Roca, Lincoln Industries, Litemax Technology, Outpost Creative, Phelps Dunbar, Portwell, Proforma GPS, Rainmaker, Reel TV, Regulatory Management Counselors (RMC), Rye Park Gaming, SCA Gaming, Southwest Fabricators, Spin Games, Strategy9, StylGame USA, Talent Associates, The Bright Group, Tournament One, TransAct Technologies, Veridocs, Wrex Products and Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO).