WOOD DALE, IL--(Marketwire - Jun 25, 2012) - The shift in wedding date popularity toward late summer and fall continues, according to The Knot, a popular wedding planning website. Their statistics show that 14% of wedding dates are now in September, followed closely by the traditional favorite, June, with 13%. July, August and October make up the remainder of the top five wedding months, with 10%, 11.5% and 12% respectively.
This means that more than 60% of weddings now take place between the beginning of June and the end of October, says Darrin Johnson, lia sophia Vice President of Sales. Johnson sees this trend reflected in the increasing popularity of the summer and early fall months for planning a lia sophia party. "A bride can select the perfect gift for her bridesmaids or the ideal jewelry to complete her own ensemble at a lia sophia party," said Johnson. "And her guests might just find 'something new' for themselves to wear at the wedding, too."
Johnson says that the following jewelry trends are top-of-mind with today's fashion-conscious brides and their guests:
- Pearls, Pearls, Pearls! Vanity bracelets in gold and silver and the Rosedust multi-strand necklace turn the classic look of pearls into a unique and unexpected accessory for a wedding day.
- Blush, the color of choice this season for brides-to-be, is challenging the more traditional shades of white and ivory in wedding dress design. This trendy color is also showing up on many fashion runways this season, meaning that its popularity won't be limited to the bridal party. The sophisticated Aristocrat necklace sets this new fashion color off to maximum advantage.
- The Peach Melba cocktail ring also echoes the season's trendy color, making it the perfect finishing touch for the blushing bride, her bridesmaids or her guests.
- Signet rings. Love is in the air! And right at hand, too, with the Adore ring that leaves no doubt about the reason for the season.
- Mirror Mirror in gold or silver and Petit Four stud earrings are classic fashion choices for the bride, her bridesmaids, and her guests.
"The slower pace of summer makes it a perfect time to gather some friends together to try on the latest in fashion jewelry," says Johnson. "Even if those friends aren't attending a wedding in the next few months, they'll appreciate the chance to find just the right pieces to refresh their summer and early fall wardrobes."
lia sophia offers fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations, while providing others with opportunities to earn products, connect with their dreams and empower their financial futures. Generous Hostess benefits provide an opportunity for party Hostesses to select fashion jewelry to give or to wear at no cost or a great discount.
For more information about small business ownership with lia sophia, or to host a lia sophia fashion jewelry demonstration for friends and family, please visit www.liasophia.com.
Photos are available for this release at http://www2.enr-corp.com/ht/default.asp?releaseid=1120954.
About lia sophia
lia sophia® is a unique direct-selling company offering fashion jewelry through personalized in-home demonstrations. Its goal is to improve the lifestyles of its Advisors, Hostesses and Customers with products and opportunities. For further information, visit www.liasophia.com or call 1-800-487-3323.