SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 30, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to win outsized coverage in African-American media by using the secrets of placement success from leading PR pros who do just that, day in and day out should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros that attend African-American Media PR Secrets: Five Keys to Generating Outsized Coverage will learn firsthand from influential editors in the African American media space what they'll be covering now and in 2013 -- and the many ways they can reach, engage and score coverage with this essential $1.2 trillion market.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, November 2, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Lori George Billingsley, Vice President of Community Relations, Coca-Cola Refreshments
Nicole Neal, Regional Communications Manager, McDonald's
Dawnie Walton, Managing Editor, Essence.com
Adrienne Samuels Gibbs, Senior Editor, Ebony magazine
Robin E. Beaman, President, Beaman Incorporated
What PR pros will learn:
- Stats & Facts: What they must know about the latest statistics reporting that African-Americans are a $1.32 trillion ethnic media market
- What's different about marketing to African-Americans with traditional media and social media -- and what's similar to mainstream marketing
- Top African-American media targets: TV, radio, magazines, newspapers and online -- the most influential media or titles and how to work with them
- African-American social media opportunities -- the strategies and tactics they must deploy ASAP to reach African-Americans through Twitter, Facebook and other top social media
- African-American Media Relations Essentials: What you must know to place stories in major African-American media
- Common mistakes PR people make when targeting African-Americans and the media they trust
- New market segments: Learn how to reach key subgroups within the African-American market
- Case studies from the trenches -- hear how savvy PR and marketing pros have generated amazing media hits and ROI from their African-American media outreach
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.