LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Sep 10, 2012) - AdventConnect 2012 - Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVS), a leading provider of software and services for the global investment management industry, today announced the beta release of major enhancements to its cloud-enabled, end-to-end platform for asset and wealth management enterprises. The new release, currently being tested by over 10 firms, provides a number of key enhancements to the platform's core components. Advent's platform for asset management is comprised of: Advent Portfolio Exchange® (APX), Moxy®, Advent Rules Manager®, Advent Revenue Center®, Advent® General Ledger Exchange (Advent® GLX), Tradex®, Advent Corporate Actions® (ACA), and Advent Custodial Data™ (ACD).
Advent will showcase the new features of its platform for asset and wealth management during the AdventConnect 2012 conference, in Las Vegas, which is taking place from September 10 - 12, 2012.
"Today, the solutions within Advent's platform for asset management support over 900 firms globally and we are pleased to be able to announce the feature set of the beta release. By rapidly developing and deploying cross-platform integration that streamlines workflows and improves data accuracy, we are eliminating the boundaries between systems and information making it easier for our clients to get the information that they need to be great for their clients," said Anthony Sperling, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Advent's Asset Management Group. "The new features will assist our clients in driving down the cost of operations while simultaneously enhancing decision making activities."
Highlights of the new release include:
- Comprehensive instrument coverage now including Private Equity (PE) and Sinking Funds to alleviate manual workarounds and improve accuracy, providing a comprehensive solution across the platform.
- Private Equity - Users will be able to view acquisition of a PE investment, see more detail on what type of transaction has occurred, and view new reports specific to this instrument. Formalizing processes around private equity cash flows allows managers with PE investments clear visibility into performance.
- Sinking Funds - Users will be able to easily set up or download a sinking fund schedule and view the resulting calculations for a sinking fund's yield, duration and amortization as well as payments on 15 enhanced or new reports.
- New electronic trading capabilities between Moxy® and Bloomberg for fixed income instruments - Investors will be able to send orders and allocation details directly to Bloomberg and receive executions in Moxy®, eliminating the need for dual entry in both systems.
- Improvements to dashboards and reporting - Select fee information from Advent Revenue Center® and select compliance information from Advent Rules Manager® can be sourced and viewed from within APX's powerful dashboard functionality. With one view into their business our clients become more efficient and reduce operational risk.
- New Position Reconciliation Tool - The tool provides for faster and more efficient reconciliation by using recorded and stored rules so that results will be viewable instantaneously and simultaneously for any group of portfolios, regardless of which account provider sent the information.
- New Time-Series Tax lot closing method - Users will be able to save portfolio tax lot closing method settings for specific data. This enhancement will enable users to maintain historical records while still allowing modification of closing method elections over time, providing a huge improvement in flexibility.
Advent Software, Inc., a global firm, has provided trusted solutions to the world's financial professionals since 1983. Firms in more than 60 countries count on Advent technology to run their mission-critical operations. Advent's quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling operational risks and costs. For more information on Advent products visit http://www.advent.com/about/resources/demos/pr.
Advent, the Advent logo, Advent Software, Advent Portfolio Exchange, Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, Advent Revenue Center, and Advent Corporate Actions are registered trademarks of, and Advent Custodial Data is a mark of, Advent Software, Inc. Tradex is a registered mark of Advent Norway AS in the European Union and Norway. All other company names or marks mentioned herein are those of their respective owners.
Any forward-looking statements included in this presentation, such as statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, technology developments, and anticipated products, services, enhancements or availability and features thereof, involve assumptions, risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations. These risks, uncertainties and assumptions include continued sales of existing products and services, the successful development, testing, timing, anticipated features, functionality, benefits and market acceptance of new products, services and enhancements, the impact of initiatives by competitors, continued uncertainties and fluctuations in the financial markets and economic conditions and other risks detailed in Advent's most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its 2011 annual report on Form 10-K, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Advent Software at (415) 645-1787 or by visiting Advent's Investor Relations Web site at www.advent.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this presentation or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Advent's products or services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements including any financial, product or other guidance, whether as a result of events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.