SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 20, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to learn how to supercharge their presence on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn with the latest upgrades and tricks for each of these "big three" social networks should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
With the new webinar Advanced Secrets of the "Big Three": Best Practices of Top Brands on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, PR pros will also learn how to engage millions more brand fans by cracking the hard-won secrets from the brands with the most-followed pages on the top three social media networks.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, November 30, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Autumn Truong, Senior Manager, Social Media, Global Corporate Communications, Cisco
Laura Perry, Communications Director, School of Nursing, UCLA
Krisleigh Hoermann, Social Media Strategist, American Heart Association
Neal Schaffer, President, Windmills Marketing, a Social Media Strategic Consultancy
What PR pros will learn:
- New developments: How Twitter's recent improvements can help brands -- plus the latest Facebook and LinkedIn upgrades
- Planning Essentials: Why Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages are must-haves -- and how to create a systematic social media strategy that helps PR pros build an online brand across all platforms
- The Twitter Update:
- Tips for setting up or improving Twitter profile and branded pages
- How to attract followers and engage them on Twitter
- The Facebook Update:
- Tips for setting up or improving Facebook pages
- Exciting new ways to use Facebook's Timeline features
- The LinkedIn Update:
- Why LinkedIn matters -- even for B2C companies
- Tips for setting up or improving LinkedIn company pages
- Engagement Secrets: How to attract more fans and followers on each platform while showcasing wares and services with engaging pages, updates and more
- Measurement: How to measure the value of these efforts and prove their worth to management across each platform
- Best Practices: Most effective pages and techniques being used by brands to build buzz -- and how PR pros can imitate their success
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.