MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwire - May 14, 2012) - Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ: ISIL), a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance analog and mixed signal semiconductors, today unveiled its redesigned company website that takes a completely different, radically new approach to supporting the engineering design process.
Intuitive, intelligent and simple to use, Intersil.com is a complete ecosystem of resources for design engineers. It has been redesigned from the ground up to support users at any stage of the product development cycle, including research, product selection, design, analysis and purchasing. The smart, user-centric design also offers dynamic displays that enable rapid product selection and cutting-edge design analysis with iSim v4.1.
"As we set out to build a 'Simply Smarter' website, we approached it in the same way we approach IC development," said Dave Bell, Chief Executive Office at Intersil. "We wanted to build a tool that was highly intelligent in function, yet simple and easy to use. We ultimately created something unique that makes designing easier."
- With a centralized ordering platform, the purchasing process is consistent across the entire site, and customers can save critical time by directly connecting with distribution partners to place orders.
- Product information is accessible from every page in the site and offers the industry's first parametric search engine that has drag and drop filter capabilities.
- The end-to-end web environment provides access to valuable resources such as product datasheets, schematics, design tips and package information.
- Users are encouraged to register for myINTERSIL and take advantage of these benefits:
- Personalized content: bookmark favorite products and topics, and get personalized recommendations
- Shop faster: store contact details to buy products and order samples quickly
- Stay up-to-date: subscribe to receive periodic updates on news, events and information on preferred products
To provide the foundation for the new site, Intersil adopted Adobe® CQ software, part of the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, for Web content management and digital asset management. The result: an intuitive, flexible platform that supports the company's need to accelerate technical information to design engineers across multiple markets.
Intersil Launches Revolutionary Website: http://www.intersil.com/en/about-intersil/interchange-dave-bell.html
"I'm very encouraged by Intersil's redesigned website," said Paul Miller, Chief Executive Officer at UBM Advanced Technology Group. "It represents a leadership move in the market and I am sure that many will strive to imitate it in the near future."
"Intersil's creativity comes to life in its new website, and its customers will be the beneficiaries," said Kevin Cochrane, Vice President of Product Strategy and Solution Marketing at Adobe. "The end result of collaboration between our teams exemplifies how organizations can efficiently deliver the right information and experience to customers at the right time through commitment to a user-centric approach."
Join the Conversation
Intersil Corporation is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and power management semiconductors. The company's products address some of the fastest growing markets within the industrial and infrastructure, personal computing and high-end consumer markets. For more information about Intersil or to find out how to become a member of our winning team, visit our website and career page at www.intersil.com.
Intersil and the Intersil logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intersil Corporation. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.