SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
March 21, 2011 16:45 ET
Facebook PR Magic: Top Brands Reveal the Secrets of Increasing Engagement, Visibility and Followers
Bulldog Reporter's PR University Presents a New Webinar
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - March 21, 2011) - PR Pros looking to discover -- and start using -- the inside strategies and tactics used by some of the world's most successful Facebook marketers to attract, hold and engage hundreds of thousands of fans and evangelists should join us on this exclusive webinar called: Facebook PR Magic: Top Brands Reveal the Secrets of Increasing Engagement, Visibility and Followers.
This practical, hands-on training webinar will give PR Pros an advanced look at the potential of Facebook PR to engage and move customers. In this one 90-minute webinar, PR Pros will learn how to create a powerful Facebook strategy for their brand, how to build greater presence and visibility on Facebook -- and best of all, get an inside look at the super-successful Facebook strategies of household names like Microsoft, Intel and Wilton.
PR Pros will also learn how to use Facebook to find people interested in their company or client -- and get inside tips on exactly how they and their team can contribute to the conversation around their product, brand or service to drive greater visibility, buzz and results online and off.
This exclusive PR University webinar titled: Facebook PR Magic: Top Brands Reveal the Secrets of Increasing Engagement, Visibility and Followers takes place on Thursday, March 31, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Mary Renouf, Head of Social Media Marketing, Xbox, Microsoft Xbox
Ekaterina Walter, Social Media Strategist, Intel
Eric Erwin, EVP, Marketing and Product Development, Wilton Industries
Deirdre Breakenridge, President, Mango! Marketing
What PR Pros Will Learn:
- How to create a winning, advanced Facebook strategy -- from log-in to tens, even hundreds of thousands of loyal fans
- Terms of engagement -- how best to find, friend and engage their audience on Facebook
- Facebook behind-the-scenes: The tips, tricks and add-ons savvy brands are using to customize their pages and win loyal followers
- How to optimize their content so that it gets into the all-important "News Feed" that their followers check every day
- How to use Facebook Insights and other monitoring tools to make sure their strategy is on the mark -- and how to use that info to make course corrections if it's not
- Case studies -- and success stories: How and why companies are putting time -- and resources -- into their Facebook marketing efforts, and why they should, too
- Landmines, missteps and false starts to avoid: Learn what not to do on Facebook -- and what to do if you make an uh-oh anyway
- The ROI of Facebook marketing: What companies -- and savvy marketing pros -- need to know about converting social media efforts into increased revenues, market share, visibility -- and career success
Online Details: http://bit.ly/gdyzYL
Download Brochure: http://bit.ly/fN8D4k
Purchase On Demand: http://bit.ly/fEBekG
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter's PR University webinar costs just $299 per dial-in site. Participants in the 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact our client satisfaction representatives toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.