SOURCE: American Craft Endeavors
VENICE, FL--(Marketwire - Aug 29, 2012) - Miami Avenue in Downtown Venice will once again be transformed into an outdoor craft showcase with the unique and original work of the country's top crafters, when the 4th Annual Downtown Venice Labor Day Weekend Craft Festival returns September 1 - 2, 2012. From folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products, a full spectrum of craft art mediums will be on display and for sale with prices ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000. In addition, an expansive Green Market will offer festivalgoers a variety of plants, orchids, savory dips and gourmet sauces. Admission is free and open to the public.
WHAT: 4th Annual Downtown Venice Labor Day Weekend Craft Festival
WHEN: September 1 - 2, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Miami Avenue in Downtown Venice
Navigational Address: 220 Miami Ave W., Venice, FL 34285
WHY: To Support the Arts, Venice Main Street and the Local Community
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
Please send requests for images and interviews with participating artists to AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 100 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of craft media:
- Folk art
- Handmade jewelry
- Personalized gifts
- Handmade clothing
- Scented soaps
- Body products and much more
- Green Market - exotic live plants, handmade soaps, savory dips, and gourmet sauces
- The festival benefits Venice Main Street, dedicated to preserving and maintaining downtown Venice as a desirable destination.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation's most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida's vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations.