SOURCE: Northeast Christians At Work
VERNON, CT--(Marketwire - Dec 13, 2012) - Northeast Christians At Work, an all-volunteer, non-profit workplace ministry, announced today the recipients of the 14th annual Northeast Marketplace Ministry Awards. Each year during Christmas season, awards are given to individuals, churches and organizations that demonstrate a high level of interest in, and practical application of, godliness in the workplace. In alphabetical order, the 2012 recipients are:
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (www.FCCI.org) New York City Ministry, in the Most On-fire Para-Church Ministry category.
- Robin Hansen with WIHS-FM 104.9 (www.WIHSradio.org), Middletown, Connecticut, in the Most On-fire Employee category.
- Journal Inquirer (www.JournalInquirer.com), Manchester, Connecticut, in the Most Helpful Media Outlet category.
- Monday Morning Atheist (www.MondayMorningAtheist.com) by Doug Spada, Alpharetta, Georgia, in the Most Helpful Resource category.
- Gail Otis, Director of the Preschool of the Arts (www.CTPreschoolOfTheArts.com), Tolland, Connecticut, in the Most On-fire Manager category.
- Union Church (www.UnionChurch.us), Rockville, Connecticut, in the Most Helpful Church category.
- Jay van Achterberg, Owner of Solution Innovators (www.SolutionInnovators.com), South Windsor, Connecticut, in the Most On-fire Business Owner category.
Northeast Christians At Work joyfully makes, motivates and matures Christians in workplaces across New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. For details, please call toll-free 1-800-JOY-9075 or visit www.ChristAtWork.org.