BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 27, 2012) - Digilant™, the leading consolidated media-buying platform, today announced record growth for 2012, with an 85 percent increase in revenue, a 41 percent increase in staff, and several new innovative products launched over the past 12 months. The company is on track to see continued growth in all areas in 2013 including growing its Boston headquarters by 20 to 30 percent. This year rounds out a three-year track record of success helping brand marketers and agencies reach their audiences efficiently through digital media.
"Our growth over the past year is a direct result of the team's tireless efforts to rise above the noise in the industry and provide the best solutions for our customers' business problems," said CEO Ed Montes. "2012 was an extremely successful year for us and we know our customers will be very pleased to hear we're going to continue to raise the bar in 2013."
Boasting a 94% customer renewal rate, the company made a strategic decision to change its market positioning by rebranding to Digilant from Adnetik and hiring a senior vice president of marketing, Maggie Wells; who is tasked with leading Digilant's differentiation in a crowded marketplace. The rebranding to Digilant reflects a complete focus on digital platforms -- online, mobile and video -- and a vigilant approach to helping brands and agencies make the best decisions about how to reach their target markets using digital media.
"Being a consolidated media buying platform means improving the entire media-planning process from data management to data intelligence, valuation and distribution. That's exactly what Digilant is doing as evidenced by our recent introductions of custom indexing technology, multicultural targeting, vertical market algorithms and our new branding platform," said Wells.
The Digilant consolidated media buying platform is:
- Create custom targeting strategies using first-party, third-party, media and proprietary web crawler data.
- Use patent pending technology to create brand specific indices using page-level semantic classification technology.
- Expand target market to relevant prospects through custom audience modeling solutions.
- Develop multicultural audience targeting strategies.
- Identify what attributes impact campaign performance for targeting purposes.
- Determine willingness to pay by audience and/or content relevancy and optimize decisions by media channel in real time.
- Customize pre-vetted vertical market algorithms for target audience and other factors that contribute to campaign performance to create a competitive advantage.
- Gain access to media inventory through custom branding solutions and real-time bidding.
- Visualize performance metrics to deliver compelling campaign reports for clients and managers.
In 2012, Digilant -- formerly Adnetik -- was selected by AlwaysOn as one of the OnMedia Top 100 private companies; signifying leadership amongst its peers and game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt existing markets and entrenched players. Digilant was specially selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz.
For more information about Digilant, visit www.digilant.com, or connect with the company on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Digilant is the leading consolidated buying platform with an innovative approach to data management, data intelligence, distribution and measurement which has made Digilant the market leader in audience targeting in the US and globally. Originally launched as Adnetik in 2009, Digilant is headquartered in the United States, with offices in Brazil, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom. Digilant provides brand marketers and agencies with tools to achieve their goals, including brand-building, customer engagement, product introductions, competitive differentiation, direct response and demand generation. Digilant products are available as managed services or through a self-service interface. For more information, visit www.digilant.com.