Control the news that appears on your website with a an FTP (file transfer protocol) feed that sends dynamic content directly from Marketwire's server to yours. This is the right choice if you want to determine precisely which stories appear on your website.
- Publish as much or as little as you wish, and even hold stories to meet your content objectives and timing.
- Select a pull feed that downloads the news you want from the Marketwire server, or select topics and have Marketwire push content to you.
- Get reports that measure your site's traffic.
- Advertise on Marketwire's co-branded news page.
- Enjoy increased traffic—the Marketwire system includes a spider that helps index and drive traffic to your newsfeed.
These are just a few examples of how you can incorporate a Marketwire FTP feed into your website.
Marketwire technical staff will support your FTP feed, so your organization can integrate the raw file specifications into your internal platform. Marketwire can provide an NITF, XML, NITF 2.5 or other format to suit your site.
For more information, please feel free to contact any Marketwire media relations representative at (800) 774-9473, or email email@example.com.